Friday 17 August 2012

Feature & Follow (11)


Feature & Follow is a meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee

Q: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn't have to be a book blog.



There are lots of blogs that inspire me most are fashion or books as they are my two main passions. Lately I haven't really been browsing a lot of blogs and kind of neglected my own:( but I will try harder from now on.

Fashion- The fashion blogs I most admire are a range of different fashions the first is Fashion Train because Becca is amazing and her clothes are just lush check her out! The next one is totally different for vintage I will always go To The Briar Rose she creates some of her own stuff which makes her original, & the last is one Is Karlas Closet I could never wear her clothes but she is stunning and her clothes make me gasp.

Books- One of my favourite book blogs has to be The Book To My Heart the reviews are amazing enough said. & Obvs Alison Can Read I love Manga mondays:).

The Dreamer xo

7 comments:

  1. Manga Mondays. is. awesome. I'm SO happy you mentioned that one!! Great answer, Happy Friday to you~

    New Follower
    Vivi's F&F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree I love all things Manga:) Thankyou!

      Tamzin @ My Vintage Bookshelf

      Delete
  2. Alison Can Read is fabulous!! Great picks! :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, thank-you will check out yours

      Tamzin @ My Vintage Bookshelf

      Delete
  3. I love Manga Mondays! I'm not that good with scouting out any great mangas, so Alison's Manga Mondays really help out. New Follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I just came across your site and it is really lovely! I happily followed you and will enjoy reading your updates. You can find me over at Rainy Day Reads, www.rainydayreads.com It would be great if you could stop by and I would love to have a fellow book lover as a new follower.
    Christine x
    Rainy Day Reads
    www.rainydayreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there :)

    I'm one of your newest follower! Love your blog - I'm also an addict of fashion blogs :)

    Take care & happy reading,
    Ms. C
    http://coffeetalereviews.blogspot.ca/2012/08/feature-follow.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete