Thursday 17 May 2012

My Book Boyfriend (3)


Im back! I'm really sorry I haven't updated for ages, so here's my first coming back post... This is one of my favourite memes hosted by Missie @ The Unread Reader... The first guy is:

Erik Night! Now is it just me? At the start of  The House Of Night Series I loved Erik he seemed like the perfect guy/boyfriend but in later books he became a jealous a*&%£~e  he could be a bit more understanding... The celebrity I have chosen is Tom Welling <3 

Erik Night
Stats
  • Curly black hair
  • Affinity for acting
  • Kind in the first few book
  • Looks like Clark Kent
  • Used to go out with Zoey


“Don't you think baby corns are scary? There's just something wrong about their midget bodies.” 
“I'm sick of you cheating on me with everyone who has a dick” 



The Dreamer xo

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, Tom Wells as Erik is perfect!
    Great pick!

    Here’s my book boyfriend for the week

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Who could cheat on a guy that hot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! But I suppose it's not always about looks!:)

      Delete