Thursday 29 March 2012

My Book Boyfriend (2)


Hey! Here's my second book boyfriend and I have a feeling this choice will be even better...! For my book boyfriend I have chosen the mysterious,  and very handsome Daniel Grigori! I have fallen in love with him as soon as I read fallen he's is nearly close to perfect! 

Daniel Grigori

Stats
  • Golden hair
  • Beautiful grey eyes with violet flecks
  • Kind and sweet
  • Protective over Luce (jealous much?!)
  • Muscles (Yum)
  • Is rumoured to have wings...
Check out these pics, I nearly fainted by the hotness of them...

 “I will always catch you when you fall” 
 "Not so long that I've forgotten that you're worth everything. Every sacrifice. Every pain.” 
 “I’ll love you with all my heart, in every life, through every death. I 
will not be bound by anything but my love for you.” 
 "I fall in love. Over and over again. And each time, it ends catastrophically. But here is where it gets hard. The person I fall in love with each time is you."

The Dreamer xo


No comments:

Post a Comment