Friday 27 April 2012

Carrie Review


The girls giggled and Carrie looked up, her eyes slow and dazed from the hear and the steady, pounding roar of the water. "Ohuh?" It wasn't until she stepped out they saw the blood on her leg...

I have to say if I read that extract I would have been drawn straight in... But I'm not saying it wasn't a good book it was. But it's not my cup of tea :) and usually I like horrors but I wouldn't put this as a horror more a physiological book. It was actually quite sad especially at the end... I still don't understand how people can be so cruel to her? Is there no compassion!?

Carrie White was thought an ordinary girl, plain, boring, nothing special. She was always the slow one, the one that always got picked on. Until one night, a night when the joke is on them. Prom night is supposed to be a special night people might just dyeing to go...

So their isn't a lot more to say about the book! I just feel sorry for Carrie as her mothers a religious physco and she Carrie was trying to change..

The Dreamer xo



No comments:

Post a Comment