Saturday 14 April 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (3)



Q: What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaption of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?


I would say a lot of books as some of them are just so imaginative and too out of this world that a film would make it look so unrealistic and rubbish. But one movie really, really annoyed me The Spiderwick Chronicles amazing books full of fairies, and creatures and they ruined it for me anyway, they missed out a few books and it was too actiony to be anywhere near the precision of the book.

One book though a recent read; Matched. I think if they made a film of it they would ruin it because Ally Condie has made a book so beautiful and thought provoking. The description is amazing and a film would ruin all the amazing images you had in your head.


The Dreamer xo

Btw; Sorry this post is late!




2 comments:

  1. Ooh, a brand new site, just like me! I can't wat to see what you do with it. I'm already loving the moustache!

    If you've got a chance, I'd love to see you at Patch of Sky, http://ninetteswann.com.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, haha I did have another blog but that got deleted :( and thanks, Yes Ill definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete