Saturday 21 April 2012

My Book Hero Crush (1)


This is my first meme! Yay and I will do this every Saturday... The girl I've chosen is definitely one of the most well-known girls ever to walk the world. She has all the qualities to be a role model strong, fierce, and caring it is the one and only Zoey Redbird!

Zoey Redbird
Stats
  • Hair the colour of night
  • Cherokee skin
  • Affinity for all five elements
  • 8 tattoos ( gifts from the goddess)
  • Her warrior is Stark
  • She has a consort called Heath
  • Beautiful

 "Before I could cry or scream I whirled around and stalked to my bedroom,slamming the door behind me.

I hope they all drown.

"Zoey your mother and I need to speak with you."

Great. Clearly they didn't drown." 

 "I really hate it when girls do that.I mean, yes, she's older, but I have boobs, too." 
"Well, hell."
 "If I died, would it get me out of my geometry test tomorrow? One could only hope."
 "Pain was good. If I hurt, it meant I wasn't dead." 

The Dreamer xo



No comments:

Post a Comment